LowFares: Reims and Champagne

I had a really wonderful time when I visited Reims last year for a day of tasting champagne from some of the world's most famous houses, as well as touring the historic city where the kings of France were once crowned.

My first article about the region came out on Jaunted last year, and you can still read it here.

More recently, my article about both Champagne and Normandy came out in the travel section of Frontiers, and you can find it here.

But for a great overview of a day-trip to the capital of Champagne (and beyond to the heart of champagne country, Epernay), check out my latest article about the region on LowFares. It is one of the features I wrote to accompany my article on Paris, the site's first Destination of the Week. The site is currently relaunching its editorial content, and my guides and articles are going to be a big part of that--both as Destination of the Week series, as well as one-off articles like my recent post on The Points Guy.

Up next for me with them will be a week-long series on Argentina, including a guide to Buenos Aires, and another to Mendoza, plus a quick hit on how to go riding at an estancia for the day. In the meantime, though, enjoy this article on the bubbly delights of Champagne!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/05/21/reims-corks-and-coronations/

Comments