Los Angeles Confidential Magazine: LA's Best Desserts

This was a fun story for LA Confidential Magazine where I got to talk to chefs all over the city and find out just what makes a perfect dessert and how it can be the perfect end to the evening - is it a light fruit tart, a luscious chocolate mousse, a scoop of fresh ice cream? If you've got a sweet tooth like me, the answer is all of the above!



In this article, I cover all those and more, with some of the fanciest desserts in town - I'm talking gold foil on some - taking center stage at restaurants like Wolfgang Puck at the Hotel Bel-Air, Rustic Canyon, Ink, and Red Medicine among others.

So take a look at my LA Confidential article on the topic - covered in chocolate - to see what some of the tastiest treats to end your meal in style are right here in LA and bon appetit!

Article: LA's Most Aphrodisiacal Desserts

Comments