JustLuxe: Paws Up Pinnacle Camp

As you know, glamping is one of my main travel writing interests, and I was ecstatic to get to visit the newest luxury camp, Pinnacle Camp, at Paws Up, the U.S.'s trendsetting glamping destination in the wild and wonderful woods of northwest Montana.

I already wrote up an interview I conducted with Matt, the camping butler, for HotelChatter, so for this JustLuxe piece, I decided to go more in-depth about the overall experience of staying at Pinnacle Camp, and talked about the deluxe new field tents with en suite bathrooms (including spa jacuzzi tubs!), all the fun activities (cattle drives and fly fishing!), the delicious gourmet cowboy cuisine (huckleberry martinis and grilled elk tenderloin), and all the colorful characters I met while I was there.

Once you take a look at my post, you'll be longing for a gorgeous home on the range too...

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/spa/feature-1605237.php

Comments