HotelChatter: Cape Kidnappers Visited!

And now, for the final item of my HotelChatter New Zealand Week, I actually got to visit a hotel I wrote about way back in September of 2009 for HotelChatter's Cubicle Dreamin' series: The Farm at Cape Kidnappers in New Zealand's Hawkes Bay wine region, which I wrote about on Jaunted earlier this week.

The area is absolutely gorgeous, with pristine coastline, the beautiful Art Deco town of Napier, and New Zealand's oldest and most awarded wineries. Lending it the final touch of true wine destination legitimacy is this ultra-luxury lodge on the region's famous cliffs, and its world-class golf course.

Now, I didn't get to spend a night there (sigh!), but I did get a detailed tour of the property, and it definitely lived up to my expectations. Interested? Check out my story on HotelChatter below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/1/9/122815/6561/hotels/What_Happens_When_Our_Cubicle_Dreams_Come_True_The_Farm_at_Cape_Kidnappers

Comments