HotelChatter: Photo & Video of London's Athenaeum Hotel

I think from the sheer volume of pieces I've already written about my recent trip to London, you can tell what a fantastic time I had there (thank you, Visit London!). I've already covered various aspects of it for Jaunted and LowFares (with another city guide to come), but earlier this week, I also posted a story about the hotel I stayed in, along with a photo gallery and room video, on HotelChatter, much like my recent posts on 21212 in Edinburgh, and Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Cabo.

From the images, you'll be able to see what a truly special property this five-star, family-owned luxury hotel in the heart of Mayfair truly is, and how much I enjoyed staying there.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2010/10/28/1415/8320/hotels/Inside_The_Athenaeum_Hotel_in_London

Comments