LowFares: San Francisco Boutique Hotels

I know I've been posting a lot lately about my recent trip to San Francisco and the Bay Area, but that's just because I was up there for 10 days, so I really covered a lot!

Well, the stories continue. In addition to writing about the Crescent Hotel, the Frank and the Vertigo for HotelChatter, I also covered them for LowFares in this roundup of San Francisco boutique hotels. Sure, the city has all the major hotel chains--and very nice editions of those chains to book like the St. Regis and the Intercontinental--but if you're looking for something with a little more history and distinctive character, then you should take a look at my list and see if any of these hotels suit your needs a bit better. Plus, they're all very moderately priced, especially considering their proximity to the bright lights of Union Square, so they're great choices for SF neophytes and seasoned visitors alike. Find out what I liked and what I liked even more by looking at my article at the link below.

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/09/22/san-francisco-boutique-hotels/

Comments