TravelAge West: The Perfect Day Out in Lima


I traveled a lot earlier this summer, and wrote a lot about all the destinations I was lucky enough to visit, including Australia and Peru. I wrote so much, in fact, that some of my pieces are still coming out now, including this recent post on TravelAge West's new web site about a perfect day out in Lima.

You might have seen my recent article on Jaunted about Lima's Restaurant Scene, but this one takes my coverage to the next level with a full day's itinerary in Peru's capital city all set out for you. And what a full day it would be if you hit every single sight I mention, but it's totally doable. Plus, it'll give you an idea of just how busy I am on these trips of mine!

If a trip to Peru is in your future, then at least a layover in Lima will be part of your itinerary, so take a look at this article for some great ideas about how to spend your day there. And if Peru is not on your radar, maybe it will be after reading this!

Link: http://www.travelagewest.com/Travel/South-America/Info/A-Perfect-Day-in-Lima/

Comments