LowFares: Hyatt Regency Orange County

Though I haven't written any more city guides (yet!) on LowFares, I do have a few features stockpiled for the site, and the first of them came out today. It's a hotel spotlight like my Sydney roundup, only I just cover the Hyatt Regency Orange County near Disneyland in Anaheim, which just underwent a major, multi-million dollar renovation, which also included two new lobby restaurants.

I headed down there last night to spend the night and try out the casual Italian menu at TusCA, while just popping my head into the new gastropub next door, OC Brewhouse.

Throw in the proximity to Disneyland (and the fact that you can get all your tickets at a special kiosk in the lobby), the two pools, a fitness center, and tons of meeting spaces, and this hotel makes for a great destination for families and adult travelers alike.

To find out all about the amenities I experienced during my stay, you can find my article here: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/08/23/hotel-of-the-week-hyatt-regency-orange-county/

Comments