LowFares: Sydney Hotels

The final destination I hit during my big trip to Australia in May and June was Sydney. I was flying out through the city anyway, so I decided to spend a few days there getting to know the place and checking out the hotel scene for the third piece in my Australia series on LowFares this week: a Sydney hotels guide.

Though the main destination for the series was Melbourne, I thought it would be a nice change of pace to cover a little more ground and talk about a couple of my accommodations instead of choosing a single Hotel of the Week to feature. So in the piece I talk about the Diamant Hotel in Kings Cross, and the Sydney Hilton, as well as mentioning a few other hotels in a "best of the rest" section at the end. Sydney has great hotel options for every taste and budget, and I got to quite a few of them, so enjoy the piece and let me know if you need suggestions for your next stay in Sydney!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/07/19/spotlight-on-sydney-hotels/

Comments