LowFares: Melbourne City Guide

I know you probably thought that you'd already seen all my coverage of my recent trip to Australia for the Australian Tourism Exchange in Adelaide, but prepare for another flurry of articles since I have four being published this week on LowFares.

A couple weeks ago I wrote up a Foodie's Dream Day in Melbourne for TravelAge West. If you read the piece, you could see what a big day packed with activities you could have in one of Australia's most dynamic destinations. This week as part of my LowFares Australia series, however, I decided to really let loose with all the fun things I got to do in Melbourne and write up an entire city guide, complete with hotel, restaurant, activity and shopping recommendations. I think you'll see that my first article, while in-depth about the activities and places I discussed, really just scratched the surface of this amazing, cosmopolitan city.

Not sure what I mean? Take a look at the guide for yourself by looking at the link below. If you've been to Melbourne and have more suggestions than the ones I was able to mention, let me know! And if you haven't been, but are looking forward to a trip there at some point, let me know what you think, too. In the meantime, enjoy!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/07/19/destination-of-the-week-melbourne-city-guide/

Comments