EDGE Destination California Series Part 2: San Diego

Last month was the first installment of my Destination California Series on EDGE Publications, which covered central Los Angeles.

This time around, I talk about my very own hometown, San Diego, covering downtown, Hillcrest, and the surrounding areas, including hotels, some of my favorite restaurants in town, plus all the usual attractions (plus a few for history dorks like myself).

Sometimes we take our own hometowns for granted, but writing this piece gave me a new appreciation for just how much there is to see, do, and taste in "America's Finest City." Now if I can just make up an excuse to get back down there soon...

In the meantime, see for yourself what I'm talking about by checking out my article here: http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=travel&sc=&sc3=&id=101860&pg=1

Comments