My Destination California Series on EDGE

Starting this month, I will be writing a new monthly Travel Series for EDGE Publications titled DESTINATION CALIFORNIA, which will be published across all of EDGE's city-specific web sites in places like Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Washington D.C., San Francisco, and more.

Each month, I will cover a new destination somewhere in the Golden State. My first piece is my home base: Central Los Angeles. I talk about West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Hollywood, sharing some of my favorite hotels, activities, shopping and, of course, restaurants.

Next up in the series will be coverage of central San Diego, while in future pieces, I'm planning to head to San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Santa Barbara, the Orange County Coast (Newport, Laguna, Huntington Beach), offbeat wine regions, deserted stretches of beach, mountain ski resorts, and everything in between.

I think the first article will give readers a great idea of how the series will progress, and contains all sorts of useful and interesting information on my hometown, so please take a look: http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=travel&sc=&sc2=&sc3=&id=101419

Comments