Frontiers: The Perfect Valentine's Evening

My editor at Frontiers In/LA asked me to write the restaurant piece for this year's Valentine's issue (thank goodness it was only one this year instead of last year's THREE!), but instead of coming up with the same old kind of review or roundup, I got a little creative and customized an evening itinerary of gourmet romance.

First stop: Petrossian Caviar Cafe and Boutique in Beverly Hills for a fancy (but moderately priced) champagne toast and caviar amuse bouche. Add Image

Second stop: David Myers' Comme Ca for a fine French meal served in sumptous surroundings.

Final stop: Dessert at home courtesy of a sweetheart box from Sprinkles Cupcakes.

Sounds like the perfect evening to me! For all the details, check out my article here: http://www.frontierspublishing.com/2821/nightlife/nl_eat.html

Comments