JustLuxe: Mexico's Best Luxury Resorts

I love Mexico. It might seem mundane to some, but I think it's a beautiful country with wonderful people, great beaches and cities, and some of the world's top resorts. I try to go several times a year if possible and each time I get to experience another amazing place.


In my recent travels there, I visited several very special hotels in Cabo, Cancun and Zihuatenejo, so I rounded them up here. The ones I cover include Capella Pedregal, Rancho Pescadero, Nizuc and Viceroy Zihuatenejo.

These hotels offer everything from a hot lava shell massage to a beachside cooking class, not to mention plenty of delicious restaurants, spacious suites and all the elements you need for the perfect getaway.

Read about what I loved at each in my JustLuxe article here: From Cabo to Cancun - Discovering 4 of Mexico's Best Hotels and Resorts

Comments