JustLuxe: Menorca Luxury - Hidden Mediterranean Gem and Torralbenc Resort

For my most recent JustLuxe article, I drew inspiration from my trip this past summer to the bucolic Balearic island of Menorca.



Smaller and more mysterious than neighboring Mallorca, and quieter and more elegantly understated than flashy Ibiza - Menorca has idyllic secluded beaches, azure Mediterranean waters, charming Baroque towns, a thriving food and wine culture, and well over 300 days of sunshine a year, making it the perfect destination for the beach portion of a longer European trip, or just a quick weekend getaway if you're based on the Continent.


In my article, I cover all the usual things to do including boat rides, beach trips, wine (and gin!) tasting and more as well as the gorgeous new luxury resort that opened this past summer and where I got the chance to stay, Torralbenc.

Torralbenc is a private resort set on a sprawling 19th-century farm with totally renovated buildings decorated in a beach-chic Mediterranean aesthetic, a fabulous restaurant, and a crystal-clear pool you'll never want to leave.

For all my picks on what to do and full review of the resort, check out my article on JustLuxe: Spain's Charming Island of Menorca - Europe's Low-Profile Jetsetter Getaway.

Comments