The Points Guy: Thai Airways A380 First Class Review

The second part of my first class award itinerary from New York to Bangkok was a 10-hour flight on Thai Airways A380 from Frankfurt to Bangkok.


I snagged seat 1K at the very front of the plane's top deck and after flying all night from New York to Frankfurt then spending the day working at the airport, I couldn't wait to relax, eat, sleep and start the day fresh in Bangkok. The glass of Dom Perignon 2003 I was handed as I sat down didn't hurt either!

Though it's not the newest first class out there, Thai's is still quite comfortable and spacious and I got a great night's sleep in. The food was also pretty good and the service attentive and friendly, so all in all it was a very nice experience.

Read my full review (and about the caviar course!) here: Flight Review - Thai Airways A380 First Class

Comments