The Points Guy: Lufthansa First Class Lounge Frankfurt

On my multi-continent flight from New York to Bangkok via Frankfurt, I had a long layover at the Frankfurt airport. That wasn't so bad since I had a lot of work to catch up on between flights and could spend my time in Lufthansa's First Class Lounge (not the First Class Terminal, unfortunately!).


While it might have been more fun to get out to the city, since I was only there from 6:00am-2:00pm, I didn't think I'd have too much time to actually do anything cultural there, so I just stuck around the airport instead and got to know the lounge amenities really well.

I took a shower, had breakfast, did some work, got a massage (oh, didn't I mention they have a spa there?), had a snack and some champagne, and then it was time to board my Thai flight to Bangkok.

Want to learn more - like how there's a huge water menu and all kinds of strange European candies? Read my full review here: Lufthansa First Class Lounge Terminal 2

Comments