JustLuxe: Argentina's Emerging Wine Tourism Scene

As you might know, I spent the month of March in Argentina tangoing the streets of Buenos Aires, paddling around Iguazu Falls, and tasting my way through the wine regions of Mendoza near the Andes and Cafayate up near Salta.

I got to try so many interesting and unique wines as well as tour (and stay at) some fantastic hotels, all while taking in the evolution of Argentina's wine tourism industry, which I could compare to my first visit there 5 years ago.



Now there are gorgeous luxury lodges like Cavas Wine Lodge and Entre Cielos, a lot of new developments out in the wild Uco Valley such as the enormous French wine investment property under Michel Rolland's aegis called Clos de los Siete and the baronial Bodegas Salentein, and even Mendoza City itself is looking spruce with new restaurants, luxury hotels and tons of travel outlets and experiences. All in all, it's a great time to visit Mendoza.

Learn more about why, where to go and what to do in my article for JustLuxe.

Comments