HotelChatter: Kerry Hotel Beijing

This week found me contributing to one of my old favorites, HotelChatter, about my trip to China this summer - specifically about the hotel I stayed at while in Beijing: the Kerry Beijing.



As you can see, my view was pretty spectacular  - a perfect shot of Rem Koolhaas's now-iconic, angular CCTV building.

But that wasn't the only feature of the hotel that I enjoyed, which you'll see when you check out my post from today on HotelChatter, so read on to find out about all the other cool features of the rooms here and the hotel's public spaces.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Etic,

My name is Olga and I am in Communicationd at China World Summit Wing, Beijing, the highest luxury hotel in town. Please come to see me and take even better pictures from our 80th floor. Kindly contact me on Olga.sergienko@shangri-la.com

Season's wishes!