JustLuxe: Gourmet New Zealand Getaway at Otahuna Lodge


One of the best parts of my trip to New Zealand last November was the opportunity to stay at a gorgeous, tiny Relais & Chateaux property outside Christchurch called Otahuna Lodge. It was kind of like visiting a grand old country estate with a beautifully restored manse, gorgeous gardens and grounds, fabulous gourmet menus, and classic hospitality that made me never want to leave. I spent my day there walking around the woods and gardens getting fresh air and sunshine, had a delicious multi-course tasting menu for dinner with New Zealand wine pairings, and fell asleep with a crackling fire keeping me warm in my immense suite. It doesn't get better than that.

Here's my write-up of Otahuna on JustLuxe, including details on all the wonderful amenities and facets of this unique lodge...read it and tell me you don't want to jump on a plane there tomorrow!

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/spa/feature-1840155.php

Comments