The Points Guy Destination of the Week: Cape Town South Africa


Yet again, we visit another destination on the top of my wishlist for our next Destination of the Week on The Points Guy: Cape Town, South Africa.

While many folks might have been inspired to go there thanks to a recent The Bachelor finale, I've had my eye on this exotic destination for quite a while thanks to several other journalists I've met from there, some intoxicating (both in a literal and figurative sense) wines I've been able to sample, as well as my interest in glamping.

Little did I know how many points hotels there were there - not to mention Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts and Visa Signature Hotels, and how many ways to get there using my hard-earned miles. Benefit from my research and plan your own trip there after reading this post: http://thepointsguy.com/2012/07/destination-of-the-week-cape-town-south-africa/

Comments