The Points Guy: Destination of the Week Series, Buenos Aires


For this week's Destination of the Week on The Points Guy, we decided to go a bit more exotic and hit a city south of the equator for the first time as we head to one of my favorite spots (and the first I ever wrote about professionally!): Buenos Aires, Argentina.

In fact, it's kind of funny that we came to BsAs for this piece, because it has been my best points-using story up till now: I flew from LA to New York, stopover for a week, then down to Buenos Aires for a month, then back directly to LA via Dallas. All for 40,000 AAdvantage miles and $52 in taxes!

That's why I could spend my money doing some of the fun stuff I outline in the piece...in fact, I think I might consider heading back there soon now that I know about all the awesome places I can stay using my hotel points! Take a look for yourself at the link below.

Link: http://thepointsguy.com/2012/03/destination-of-the-week-buenos-aires-argentina/

Comments