JustLuxe: Eight New LA Restaurants


The holidays are officially over, and it's back to the foodie grind for me, with review meals at new restaurants and events at new lounges and venues nearly every night.

Already in a food reporting frame of mind, I thought I'd compile a list of some of the most talked-about recent openings in town for my next JustLuxe roundup, so I bring you a roster of eight new restaurants around Los Angeles. I have not tried many of them...yet, but I have a feeling I'll be getting to almost all of them before long, and if any of you have tried them, feel free to comment below and tell me what you thought!

In the meantime, check out the opening word of mouth for places like Livello, Freddie Small's, Batch, Casa Azul, Papilles, and more.

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/los-angeles-news__1702374.php

Comments