JustLuxe: Australia Glamping Part One


For the topic of my next JustLuxe piece, I return (metaphorically) to one of my favorite destinations, Australia, to cover one of my favorite trends in the travel industry, glamping.

In the first of two installments, I talk about five of Australia's most exciting and luxurious glamping experiences. Some I've talked about before, such as Wildman Wilderness Lodge in the Northern Territory and Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef in Western Australia. Others are new, like Paperbark Camp in New South Wales.

All in all, this is a great little list of some of the best glamping experiences in Australia stretching from coast to coast and from the jungle to the Red Centre to the sea, and there are more to come later in the week on JustLuxe.

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/luxury-vacations/feature-1708324.php

Comments