Frontiers: Australia's Mardi Gras Train

Australia happens to be one of my areas of travel specialty thanks to all the amazing trips I've gotten to take there in the past couple years. One of the events I'd love to experience is Mardi Gras in Sydney, and though it looks like I won't be able to make it there this year, I did want to share with Frontiers readers a new experience being put on by the Great Southern Rail--one of the world's great luxury train companies.

The Great Southern Rail will be running a gay-friendly special train journey on the last leg of the Indian Pacific line from Adelaide to Sydney the day before Mardi Gras begins, with all kinds of special performances, fun stops and other parties. The journey is just 24 hours total, so it could be a great way to get to see a little more of the country while having a blast.

Check out my Frontiers story at the link below for details.

Link: http://www.frontiersla.com/Columns/Travel/Story.aspx?ID=1553660

Comments