HotelChatter: Wolgan Valley's Senior Field Guide

This week I'm doing another installment of my HotelChatter series on Cool Hotel Jobs, only this time I'm going with a specific theme: green jobs. I went back through my files and thought of the coolest eco-jobs in the hospitality industry that I've come across and heard about, and came up with the five awesomest ones (so far!) for this week to show people that even going to luxury resorts halfway around the world can have a positive impact. So, welcome to the series!

I've written about Wolgan Valley, a fabulous eco-resort in Australia's Blue Mountains, and all its environmental initiatives before, but this time I thought I'd focus on the man who oversees all those positive programs, what he does, and why he thinks eco-tourism is such a big trend.

Take a look at my article at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/8/17/15828/6274/hotels/Green_Hotel_Jobs_What_It_s_Like_Overseeing_A_4_000_Acre_Reserve_In_Australia

Comments