HotelChatter: Park Hyatt Shanghai's Foot Showers

You know that on HotelChatter we're always looking for offbeat, unique hotel amenities, and while I was in Shanghai a few weeks ago, I came across a perfect example: the foot showers at the Park Hyatt Shanghai.

Now, most of what you read about this particular hotel has to do with the fact that it's one of the highest in the world (it starts on the 79th floor!), the spectacular views of Pudong, the crazy trendy restaurant and bar scene, and the excellent service. I, of course, had my eye on other considerations...like the shiny metal showerheads at shin level in each of the rooms I toured.

Take a look at the special spigots in my HotelChatter story below, and find out why foodies should plan a visit to the hotel in November as well...

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/8/6/20350/21690/hotels/Park_Hyatt_Shanghai_Keeps_Your_Feet_Clean_With_Foot_Showers

Comments