HotelChatter: Four Seasons Maldives Turtle Expert

This week I'm doing another installment of my HotelChatter series on Cool Hotel Jobs, only this time I'm going with a specific theme: green jobs. I went back through my files and thought of the coolest eco-jobs in the hospitality industry that I've come across and heard about, and came up with the five awesomest ones (so far!) for this week to show people that even going to luxury resorts halfway around the world can have a positive impact. So, welcome to the series!

For the final installment of this week's series on green hotel jobs, I talked to someone who works in one of my all-time dream destinations, the Director of the Marine Discovery Centre at the Four Seasons Maldives at Kuda Huraa (as opposed to the one at Landaa Giraavaru). He's basically creating a turtle nursery and helping rebuild damaged reefs around the resort's island...among a slew of other really cool initiatives. Read all about them in my story at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/8/18/144042/987/hotels/Green_Hotel_Jobs_Babysitting_Turtles_In_The_Maldives

Comments