MadeMan: Skincare for Dudes


In the vein of how-to stuff dudes are interested in, my next MadeMan piece takes a look at the things every man should be doing to take care of his skin this summer.

For it, I enlisted the help of one of my favorite local skincare experts, Derek Hofmann, the Spa Director at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. Not only is he just a mensch and a fun guy to talk to, but he's also a treasure trove of skincare information, and gave me tips on everything from a proper daily skincare regimen to a list of easily available products every man should be stocking in his bathroom (or car or gym bag for guys on the go). Oh, and he's got great skin, so I'll do anything he says!

So take a quick read, put on some sunblock, and get out there to enjoy the summer!

Link: http://www.mademan.com/summer-skin-care-tips-for-men/

Comments