HotelChatter: Montage Deer Valley's Daly's Pub & Rec


I spent the first part of this week on my first ever visit to one of America's premier ski destinations: Park City, Utah. Of course, this is summer. So was there anything to do? Well, you might be as surprised as I was to find out just how many fun activities there are up in the mountains over the summer. During my short visit, I went mountain biking, horseback riding, archery lesson-ing, whiskey tasting, and more.

This first story is about my stay at the new Montage Deer Valley, which just opened this past winter, and is my idea of an ideal luxe mountain getaway. They also happen to have an awesome pub and game room with pool, foosball, darts, Wii, and even a bowling alley, so that's what I wrote about for HotelChatter, along with a video about the special beers they have on tap there.

Read it here: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/7/19/18544/4462/hotels/Game_On_Inside_Daly_s_Pub_Rec_at_Montage_Deer_Valley

Comments