Brand X, LA Times: The Points Guy

It's been a little while since my last article in Brand X in the LA Times, but with their summer travel issue came another opportunity to write for them, and this time, I chose as my topic one of my old favorites: my friend and colleague, Brian Kelly, The Points Guy.

Airfares and hotel rates are higher than ever this summer thanks to soaring gas prices, that's why it's so important to make sure that, not only are you getting the most loyalty and rewards points possible for your spending, but that you know the ways to put them to the best use.

Specifically, I talked to The Points Guy about some of the strategies everyone can use to get the most points, as well as his favorite credit cards for earning them including the Amex Platinum Card and the Chase Sapphire Card.

To find out the rest, you'll just have to read the article at the link below!

Link: http://thisisbrandx.com/2011/05/travel-issue-how-credit-can-get-you-where-you-want-to-go/

Comments