JustLuxe: Getting Carried Away in San Francisco

Though I'm the Los Angeles Editor for JustLuxe, I also contribute to their travel section (and food and wine!), so for my latest article, I decided to talk about one of my favorite touring companies ever, Carried Away in San Francisco.

The two ladies who run it (and are now friends of mine), Vikki Garrod and Dianne Admire, are fabulous ambassadors to their adopted city, and took me to all kinds of wonderful hidden gems throughout San Francisco when I visited this past fall.

I cannot recommend their custom-tailored tours highly enough. Find out more about what I did, and what the ladies can do for you during your next visit to the city by the Bay when you read my article at the link below!

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/news/feature-1561904.php

Comments