Jaunted: Air France Premium Voyageur Class

When I traveled to France in January to visit Paris, Bordeaux and Champagne, I flew the direct LAX-CDG flight on Air France, and got the chance to try out the airline's newish Premium Voyageur class: its version of premium economy between regular old economy and business class.

The airline was kind enough to upgrade me from economy both ways, so I got a pretty thorough impression of it (they're long flights, after all!), and wrote up the experience for Jaunted last week.

So to find out about the nifty seats, the food, wine, entertainment and amenity kit--and decide whether the extra leg room is worth the extra money, take a quick look at my article on Jaunted below.

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2011/3/15/135315/558/travel/Flying+Air+France%27s+Premium+Voyageur+Class

Comments