HotelChatter: The Omni Downtown LA's New Look

And for the final piece in my HotelChatter run last week, I did a quick piece on the new rooms at the Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza in downtown LA.

It had been a while since I'd been to the Omni, and I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised by how the new rooms are looking. They were only on the Club Floor (the 17th and top floor) at the time I stayed there, but the hotel is redoing all the rooms floor by floor over the course of the spring.

I also really liked the Club Lounge, where I had a glass of wine and got some work done in the evening, while trading restaurant suggestions with the concierge working there, and then the breakfast spread in the morning was surprisingly broad. All in all, an unexpectedly wonderful experience.

For the photo gallery and video, check out the piece at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/3/11/406/56638/hotels/Inside_the_Omni_Downtown_LA_s_New_Look

Comments