HotelChatter: Inside Napa's Hotel Yountville

I spent last weekend in one of my favorite destinations, Napa Valley, celebrating a friend's birthday. Since we were eating at The French Laundry one night, I took the opportunity to stay at the newest hotel in the Valley, the Hotel Yountville, which is a quick walk from the restaurant.

Not only was I blown away by the fantastic conversion of the property from its former incarnation as the somewhat dowdy Yountville Inn, but I loved my room (especially the working fireplace), the breakfast I enjoyed at the hotel's Hopper Creek Kitchen, and the signature massage at its Spa AcQua.

Head to HotelChatter for my Inside Look at the property, as well as a photo gallery and room video.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/3/8/11924/11324/hotels/Inside_the_Hotel_Yountville_in_the_Thick_of_Napa_Valley

Comments