LowFares: Cancun Vacations

It seems appropriate that, since I just spent a few days last week at the lovely Fairmont Mayakoba outside of Cancun (my first time on Mexico's east coast!), that I would write up a piece for LowFares about Cancun Vacations from Budget to Luxury--though who doesn't like to hear more about the luxury?

In addition to the Fairmont, and other fancy properties like the Ritz-Carlton, I included some cute mid-range places like the Hilton and the Aqua Hotel, plus two budget hotels, the Sol Y Luna, and the Xbalamque.

Oh, and let's not forget about all the activities there are to enjoy both in the water and on land. If the arctic temperatures across the country have you hankering for a tropical Caribbean vacation, take a look at my article, and start planning your Cancun getaway now!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2011/01/28/cancun-vacations-hotels-budget-luxury/

Comments