Jaunted: Inside Air France's Salon d'Affaires at CDG

On my way home from Paris last month, I flew Air France out of Charles de Gaulle, and I took the opportunity to check out the airline's flagship business class lounge, Le Salon d'Affaires in the airport's 2E Terminal (the one ) as part of the Airport Lounge Series I contribute to on Jaunted.

Turns out I was lucky to get the invitation to enter since my flight ended up being delayed for an aggravating 4 hours. At least I had free snacks, wine and WiFi to tide me over though. My favorite part of the lounge, even though I didn't get to use it? The mini Clarins Spa they have with specialized travel-focused treatments that anyone who is allowed access to the lounge can use. Next time I'm signing up as soon as I get in there!

In the meantime, to learn more about the lay of the land, the calibre of drinks, and the food spread, check out my piece at the link below.

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2011/2/1/201838/9727/travel/Inside+Air+Frances+Salon+dAffaires+at+Paris-Charles+de+Gaulle

Comments