Frontiers: Eveleigh

Though I originally went into Eveleigh to write about it for LA Confidential, when my editor at Frontiers asked me if there were any new restaurants I wanted to write about for him, I immediately thought of it.

It's right up on the Sunset Strip, has some fantastic design elements, superb views, and a fun menu of California cuisine with an Aussie twist. Though it's only been open a couple months, it's already one of the most popular places around West Hollywood, and you'll often find its back patio packed with scenesters and foodies.

Since I enjoyed the Brussels sprouts there, I also did the Food2Know section on some of the best Brussels sprouts to be found around Los Angeles, including at Mozza, Gjelina, La Grande Orange, and two new restaurants where I've gotten to enjoy them lately: Cleo (for restaurant week!) and Red Medicine.

Please take a moment to check out my write-up in Frontiers at the link below, and stay tuned for my LA Confidential piece early next week when I post it here. Clearly there were enough good things to say about it for not one, but two articles!

Link: http://www.frontiersweb.com/Nightlife/Restaurants/Story.aspx?ID=1342539

Comments