Jaunted: New Zealand's Other Wine Regions, Waiheke Island

Like I mentioned in my previous blog post today, this is going to be NEW ZEALAND WEEK for me on my blog, with two concurrent series on HotelChatter and Jaunted. HotelChatter will take a whirlwind look at the New Zealand hotel scene, including two properties I enjoyed staying at.

Jaunted, meanwhile, will be posting five stories of mine this week as well along two different themes. Two of them will be video interviews with those perky Air New Zealand flight attendants giving us tips on what to do in Auckland, and how to stay fresh and fancy on those long-haul trans-Pacific flights.

The other part of my series will be three posts on "New Zealand's Other Wine Regions," including the one I posted today on gorgeous Waiheke Island, which is just a 40-minute ferry ride from the heart of Auckland.

Never heard of it? Don't worry, I've got the inside scoop on this sunny paradise with sandy beaches, premium wineries, and gourmet cuisine. Sound heavenly? It was! So read my story below, and check back every day for the rest!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2011/1/9/12597/20218/travel/Stepping+Out+of+Auckland+and+Into+the+Wines+of+Waiheke+Island

Comments