HotelChatter: Westin Auckland Lighter Quay

For my third New Zealand hotel piece on HotelChatter this week, and the final entry for Auckland, I decided to go on a quick guerrilla visit to the Westin Auckland Lighter Quay (right after my visit to the Hilton) and take a brief look around the little property. Though it's in a rather quiet corner of the Central Business District, it's quite near all the fun places to eat and drink at Viaduct Harbour, and it's also an interesting Westin property because it's only got 58 rooms and suites. Total.

It's also very into the idea of being surrounded by the marina, and there are fountains and water features everywhere. Hence the cheeky title of my piece. To see what I mean, check out the story on HotelChatter at the link below!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/1/11/112715/868/hotels/Why_We_Needed_To_Use_the_Restroom_at_Westin_Auckland_Lighter_Quay

Comments