HotelChatter: Inside the Ritz-Carlton L.A. Live

Well, the holidays are officially over and it's back to work in a big way for me this January. I have another couple of trips coming up, but in the meantime, I've got a whirlwind of articles to get done, including this first one for the new year: a look inside the Ritz-Carlton at L.A. Live for HotelChatter.

This is one of my usual inside looks at a property including a photo gallery and walk-through video of my room, along with a list of my favorite amenities (spoiler alert, it's the steamshower bathtub/shower suite in the bathroom!), as well as why I would be willing to pay $50 for use of the Executive Lounge. Curious to learn more? Take a look at my story at the link below!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/1/3/0425/31992/hotels/Inside_The_Ritz_Carlton_at_L_A_Live

Comments