JustLuxe: Four Seasons Fashion Nights

I have just recently started working with a fantastic web site called JustLuxe. I was on the London trip with the site's editor, and we got along so well, that we decided it just made sense to start working together!

Since then, she's made me the new Los Angeles editor for the site, so I'll be contributing about 4-5 pieces a month out of L.A. My first is about the Tuesday Fashion Nights happening at one of my favorite hotel properties in town, the Four Seasons Los Angeles, in December. They'll feature Robertson Boulevard boutiques like Intermix and Ted Baker, plus fabulous cocktails for a discounted (at least, by Four Seasons standards) $10.

Keep an eye out for more pieces soon!

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/los-angeles-news__1173116.php

Comments