JustLuxe: Drybar, Blowing the Competition Away

Though you can often find me lounging around spas, sampling offbeat treatments, or testing new skin and haircare products, I don't actually get to write about straight up style and beauty very often. But I hope that's all going to change now that I'm the new L.A. editor for JustLuxe.

In addition to my normal beats of food and travel, I'm hoping to get more into spirits, wine, fashion and style for the site since all kinds of fun new trends and stories come across my desk. So, for my first beauty article, I decided to write about a really cool small chain of blowout salons called Drybar because I met the founder at a party a couple weeks ago, and it sounded like such a great idea, and a fun place to hang out. Plus, you get to walk out feeling gorgeous.

Sound fabulous? It is. Check out my story to find out all the reasons why.

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/fine-living/health/feature-1194772.php

Comments