VIDEO! Frontiers: Toronto

Since I got quite a few videos up at once on Frontiers' new video travel channel, I thought I'd post the next one, which is almost, but not quite as long as the Edinburgh one from Saturday. This is based on another of my recent trips (in fact, I only had about 34 hours in LA between the UK and Canada), where I went to Toronto for Nuit Blanche, the all-night arts festival in October.

Canada's largest city is a fun bag of funky neighborhoods, offbeat art galleries, international cuisine, world-class music, squeaky clean public transport, and a host of other attractive attributes that make it not only a great place to do business, but a thrilling place to visit. It's also quite close to one of North America's classic tourist destinations: Niagara Falls! Nearby, you'll find Ontario's wineries, famous for their ice wines, as well as the charming town of Naigara on the Lake, where you can catch a play at the Shaw Festival. So much to do there!

So come along with me as I walk its tidy streets and point out a few of the spots I visited, and stay tuned for even more videos in the days to come!

Toronto: http://www.frontiersweb.com/Video/View.aspx?PostID=31426

Comments