Jaunted: Air New Zealand's Koru Lounge

My third Jaunted piece for this week again takes my recent trip to the U.K. as its subject, but this is a story about an experience I had before I even got on the Air New Zealand flight! That's because I was invited to hang out in the airline's Koru Lounge at LAX before my flight to London, so naturally I took a gallery worth of photos and made a walk-through video of the place, as I'm wont to do for my airport lounge stories.

This lounge has quite a few unique characteristics, including "zones" meant for particular activities like working, relaxing and refreshing (i.e. showering); as well as a fantastic selection of New Zealand wines--a particular interest of mine. Other than that, the WiFi worked well, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the time passed quickly, so what more can you ask? To read my full write up and walk through the lounge with me, take a look at my Jaunted story at the link below.

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/10/19/194751/42/travel/Inside+Air+New+Zealand%92s+Koru+Lounge+at+LAX

Comments