LowFares: Napa's Hidden Gems

This was one of the more enjoyable articles I've written in a while, and let me put all that time I just spent up in Napa to good use!

It's a roundup of my favorite small wineries in Napa. Hidden gems, if you will. And though I hope that writing about them doesn't spoil their offbeat fabulousness.

Included are a few I've written about before, like Gargiulo (one of my all-time favorites!), Elizabeth Spencer and Gemstone, as well as a few that were new to me like Honig, Gamble, and Kelly Fleming. All in all, I think this is a great little list of places where you can find special, memorable tastings in Napa.

Then, as an added bonus, I included a small section on two spas you might not have heard about with some pretty special treatments. The first is Spa Solage at Solage Calistoga, where I just stayed while I was up there. The second is a very small, exclusive inn just outside the town of Napa itself called Milliken Creek Inn & Spa.

To find out what sets each of these hidden gems apart, take a look at my article on LowFares by clicking on the link below!

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/09/17/napa%E2%80%99s-hidden-gems/

Comments