Rundown: Sonoma Wine Country Weekend

It's been a little while since I wrote a piece for The Rundown, but this time around, I get back to writing about what I love best: wine travel.

Specifically, I was invited to this year's Sonoma Wine Country Weekend over Labor Day, which is one of the country's biggest wine events and includes huge tastings, winemaker lunches and dinners, and a very important auction that costs $500 just to attend!

I'll be headed up there to taste old favorites like Hanzell and Benziger, as well as sampling some new upstarts as I continue my self-disciplined wine education. But the weekend isn't just for professionals. Anyone can come and enjoy, so take a look at my write-up where I highlight some of the most exciting events and give you a few tips on where to eat, drink and sleep. Cheers!

Link: http://rundown.com/article.php?article_id=1192

Comments