Jaunted: Non-Prescription Sleep Aids On The Go

Thanks to all the long-haul international travel I've been doing lately, I've realized more than ever how important it is to stay well rested while on the road. I've tried everything to get a good snooze on the plane, and now I'm bringing my hard-fought knowledge to the readers of Jaunted with this handy guide to the most common non-prescription sleep aids.

I cover everything from over-the-counter drugs to teas to podcasts, and let you in on which work best for which kinds of travelers. Two caveats before you read it by clicking the link below, though. First, some of these are medications, so be sure to consult your physician first because only he/she can advise you of what might work for you. Second, this list is far from complete, so if you have any suggestions of your own, let me know, or post a comment on the story on Jaunted!

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/8/15/225013/438/travel/Which+Of+These+Non-Prescription+Sleep+Aids+Bags+Jet+Lag+Best%3F

Comments