Jaunted: Gay Labor Day Roundup

I've been helping out a little bit on Jaunted lately, and the latest article is a roundup of the best gay destinations for Labor Day. Now, I forewent the usual suspects like Provincetown and Fire Island in favor of some more unusual events in Austin, New Orleans, Quebec and, a personal favorite of mine for reasons of wine and food rather than gay travel, the Russian River Valley.

Still, I think it's a pretty great list, and the more I learned about each event, the more I wanted to go! Especially Splash Days in Austin because, hey, who doesn't want to have one last good summer swim? Plus, Southern Decadence in New Orleans just sounds too intense for me!

Curious why I chose those destinations, and what there is to do there? Take a look at my story by clicking on the link below.

Link: http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/8/19/1890/52482/travel/Four+Great+Places+to+Make+Your+Labor+Day+Gay

Comments