LowFares: Vienna City Guide

If you've been following my travel writing, you know that I've had a lot of opportunities over the past year to write about the time I spent in Austria last summer.

Well, it seems that this is the trip that keeps on paying off because I've just written a whole new series of articles about Vienna and the Wachau for LowFares' summer issue.

I'll be posting links to these articles here on my blog over the next few days, so be sure to stay tuned for follow-ups on Schoenbrunn palace and wine-tasting in the Wachau. But for now, take a look at this quick city guide to Vienna that includes the best hotels, restaurants, museums (and even a hammam and tea salon!) that I saw during my fabulous trip there last year. Got more suggestions for what to include? Let me know! Until then, take a look by clicking on the link below, and let me know what you think.

Link: http://www.lowfares.com/blog/2010/07/05/destination-of-the-week-vienna-city-guide/

Comments